This article provides instructions on how to do the Add a System Owner step when commissioning a Tigo TS4 system.
Create and Edit - Using EI App (Mobile)
Add a System Owner
A new user (System Owner or Installer) can be entered by the installer who has recently commissioned (or has installers rights) over a system. Adding a user is not mandatory within the setup / discovery process, so it can be added at any time.
Important Note: Once a user has been added, they have full access to system and can use the tools within their account to make modifications.
For System Owner Level Accounts: They will receive an invitation email. Once they have confirmed their account, they will now be able to view the system and make very simple changes (like re-naming the system).
For Installer-Level Accounts: They will immediately be able to view the system and make crucial changes (full access to Installer-level tools within their account). It is very important to make them aware that changes to the system are live and can be permanent.
Adding a System Owner via the Tigo EI App
- Sign into the Tigo EI App
- Press the Settings icon (bottom right)
- Select System Access
- Press the green ‘+’ icon button (bottom right) to add users to the system
- Enter email address and name of system owner (or other users/employees)
Adding a System Owner via the Tigo Portal (online)
- Sign in to your Installer-Level account on the Tigo Portal (online)
- Choose the desired System within the Installations menu
- Click on Edit System
- Choose Access
- Select Add User (top right)
- Enter information for new user
- Click Add button
Once you have added the new user (System Owner or Installer), they will receive an automated email inviting them to confirm their account with Tigo. If the user does not receive the notification or has any issues signing in, please have them Contact Tigo Support.