The Front panel LED, to the right of the Power connector, indicates the operational status/mode.
System OK mode: The steady green indicates that:
- Discovery is complete.
- Found the specified number of TAP and Gateways.
- Found all the Optimizers with that had serial numbers entered on the Layout page.
- Internet access is allowing connections to the Tigo server and can upload production data from each solar panel.
Power Off mode: A dark/unlit LED indicates that the CCA is not receiving at least 12 Vdc on the Power Plug. Check circuit breaker feeding the outlet or hard-wired (DIN rail mounted) power supply.
Auto PV-Safe mode: blinking red and yellow - Tigo Optimizers (MLPE) have automatically entered PV-Safe mode.
User initiated PV-Safe mode: blinking green and yellow - PV-Safe mode was activated manually.
PV-OFF/PV-Safe mode has been activated by pushing control panel button, or external button, and all solar panels are disconnected from strings - similar to Rapid System Shutdown, no high voltage on the string cables.
Note: Correct green/yellow alternating pattern is now displayed for MESH RF communication mode as well as STAR. June 5 2020 CCA software version.
Mobile App Connected mode: flashing green - SMART App is connected to the CCA by Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, and flashes Green when data transfer is occurring.
Discovery mode: flashing yellow - Detecting Gateways/TAPs, and configuring the optimizer radio communications. Note: This is the final activity of new system setup/commissioning, and optimizer replacement.
Discovery or Internet Access Error mode: solid red - Discovery issue:
- Discovery process has failed: Example - number of TAPS/Gateways found is less than specified on Equipment page.
- CCA is not able to connect to the Tigo server - needed to download serial numbers of optimizers.
For more error information regarding these errors, connect to the CCA using the SMART App.
To configure Internet access, while with in 10 feet of the CCA, read Configure CCA Internet Access section in following article: https://support.tigoenergy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009984708-Create-and-Edit-System#h_d1ce2c2c-9efe-46e0-9b6d-73ab929c61fd
Warning mode: solid yellow:
- Discovery has not been initiated or able to find 75% of optimizers.
- Discovery completed, but with errors detected/did - possibly did not specified number of TAP/Gateways.
- Did not find at least 75% of the optimizer serial numbers entered on Layout page
- Internet connection is not allowing data upload to Tigo Servers. See Network 101 article: https://support.tigoenergy.com/hc/en-us/articles/201072448-Network-101-Cloud-Connect-Advanced-Cloud-Connect-Management-Unit
Connect to the CCA using the SMART App, to check the above items.