The Front panel LED (to the right of the Power connector), indicates the operational status/mode.
System OK mode
Steady green - indicates that:
- Discovery is complete
- Found the specified number of TAP and Gateways
- Found all the Optimizers with that had serial numbers entered on the Layout page
- Internet access is functioning and the CCA can upload production data from each MLPE
Power Off mode
A dark/unlit LED indicates that the CCA is not receiving the minimum power required (12 Vdc) from the AC Power Adapter. Check the circuit breaker that is feeding the outlet or hard-wired (DIN rail mounted) power supply.
Auto PV-Safe mode
Blinking red and yellow - Tigo Optimizers (MLPE) have automatically entered PV-Safe mode.
User initiated PV-Safe mode
Blinking green and yellow - PV-Safe mode was activated manually.
PV-OFF/PV-Safe mode has been activated by pushing a wired external button. All solar panels are disconnected from strings - similar to Rapid System Shutdown (no high voltage on the string cables).
Mobile App Connected mode
Flashing green - EI App is connected to the CCA by Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, and flashes Green when data transfer is occurring.
Flashing yellow - Detecting Gateways/TAPs, and configuring the optimizer radio communications. Note: This is the final activity of new system setup/commissioning, and optimizer replacement.
Discovery or Internet Access Error mode
Solid red - Indicates a Discovery issue:
- Discovery process has failed
- Number of TAPS/Gateways found is less than specified on Equipment page
- CCA is not able to connect to Tigo server (required for downloading serial numbers, etc)
For more error information regarding these errors, connect to the CCA using the Tigo Energy Intelligence (EI) App.
To configure Internet access (while within 10 feet of the CCA), read: Configure Communication (Network and Start Discovery)
Solid yellow - Indicates that:
- Discovery has not been initiated
- Discovery completed, but with errors detected (possibly did not specify number of TAP/Gateways)
- Did not find at least 75% of the optimizer serial numbers entered on Layout page
- Internet connection is not allowing data upload to Tigo Servers. See: Network 101
Connect to the CCA using the Tigo Energy Intelligence (EI) App, to check the above items.