Learn about Tigo Technology
Equipment selection, compliance, guidelines, and modeling
Install & Commission
Install and commission Tigo and third party equipment
Online courses, live training sessions and recorded webinars
Legacy Equipment information Archives
Information on legacy Tigo products. Note that these products are discontinued and may not be available for purchase.
- What Tigo equipment do I need for my project?
- Tour of the Tigo Monitoring Portal
- Monitoring Features & Pricing
- Optimization with Predictive IV and Impedance Matching
- Application: Module-level Disconnect for Safest Solar
- Application: SMART Asset Management
- Design Essentials for TS4-F/-A-F
- Intro to Tigo TS4-M/S/O
- Gateway Placement
- Design into Shade
- Selective Deployment with TS4
- TAP Placement
- TAP and Mesh
- TS4 Design Overview
- Uneven Strings
- Different Orientations
- AFCI Compliance
- How to Install your TS4 System
- Changing the Serial Number for a Replacement Optimizer
- Installation Training Videos
- Installing the TS4-F/TS4-A-F
- Pre-Commissioning: Create a Tigo System on the App or Website
- Installation Guides and Manuals
- Installing TS4 Without Communication
- Commissioning a System with the Tigo SMART website
- Create and Edit System - with SMART App
- Tips and Hints for Creating a new System Panel Icon Layout for Monitoring Production
- Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA): Displaying (monitoring) Other Equipment Values - Inverters, Meter, etc.
- How-To: Setup and Monitor Modbus Connected Devices including Inverters, Meters & Sensors
- Tigo Integrated MLPE optimizers and Junction Box hardware information and pictures
- How do I check compatibility with Tigo TS4 products?
- What is the difference between the TS4-R and the TS4-A?
- How do I change my Email address, Add Another User, etc., for a system?
- Reset, Change Tigo User password and how-to Transfer Ownership
- Which Inverters is Tigo Compatible With?
- Changed WiFi name or password used by a Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA)?
- Network 101 - Providing Internet access for data loggers: Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA), Cloud Connect (CC), and Maximizer Management Unit (MMU).
- Locating and Identifying Internet Service Communication Equipment
- Fimer/ABB and Tigo Webinar
- Site Configuration - The Optimal Workflow
- Tigo's SMART Website for System Owners & Installers featuring the new Tigo TAP Design Tool
- Rapid Shutdown with Tigo for NABCEP CE Credit
- Tigo Installation - NABCEP CE Credit Webinar
- Utilize Module-Level Monitoring to Lower O&M Costs
- Tigo's SMART Website for System Owners & Installers
- Tigo Distributor Training Resources
- Installation and Safety Manual - TS4
- TS4-F/TS4-R-F Installation and Safety Manual
- Configure Wi-Fi Internet access for Cloud Connect
- Cloud Connect/MMU Menu Reference
- Configuring Wi-Fi using Cloud Connect menu buttons