Learn about Tigo Technology
Equipment selection, compliance, guidelines, and modeling
Install & Commission
Install and commission Tigo and third party equipment
Online courses, live training sessions and recorded webinars
Frequently asked questions
Legacy Equipment information Archives
Information on legacy Tigo products. Note that these products are discontinued and may not be available for purchase.
- What Tigo equipment do I need for my project?
- Intro to Tigo TS4-M/S/O
- TAP Design Tool
- AFCI Compliance
- How to Install your TS4 System
- Installation Training Videos
- Pre-Commissioning: Create a Tigo System on the App or Website
- TAP and Gateway Communication Cable Guide
- Installation Guides and Manuals
- Commissioning a System with the Tigo SMART website
- Create and Edit System - with SMART App
- Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA): Displaying (monitoring) Other Equipment Values - Inverters, Meter, etc.
- How-To: Setup and Monitor Modbus Connected Devices including Inverters, Meters & Sensors
- Tigo Integrated MLPE optimizers and Junction Box hardware information and pictures
- Fimer/ABB and Tigo Webinar
- Site Configuration - The Optimal Workflow
- Tigo's SMART Website for System Owners & Installers featuring the new Tigo TAP Design Tool
- Rapid Shutdown with Tigo for NABCEP CE Credit
- Tigo Installation - NABCEP CE Credit Webinar
- Utilize Module-Level Monitoring to Lower O&M Costs
- Tigo's SMART Website for System Owners & Installers
- Tigo Distributor Training Resources
- How do I check compatibility with Tigo TS4 products?
- What is the difference between the TS4-R and the TS4-A?
- Changing the Serial Number for a Replacement Optimizer
- Can I use TS4 in an off-grid system? (i.e. with a charge controller)
- Brochures and Datasheets
- Changed WiFi name or password used by a Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA)?
- Network 101 - Providing Internet access for data loggers: Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA), Cloud Connect (CC), and Maximizer Management Unit (MMU).
- Locating and Identifying Internet Service Communication Equipment
- Installation and Safety Manual - TS4
- TS4-F/TS4-R-F Installation and Safety Manual
- Configure Wi-Fi Internet access for Cloud Connect
- Cloud Connect/MMU Menu Reference
- Configuring Wi-Fi using Cloud Connect menu buttons