Learn about Tigo Technology
Equipment selection, compliance, guidelines, and modeling
Install & Commission
Install and commission Tigo and third party equipment
Online courses, live training sessions and recorded webinars
Frequently asked questions
Legacy Equipment information Archives
Information on legacy Tigo products. Note that these products are discontinued and may not be available for purchase.
- What Tigo equipment do I need for my project?
- Intro to Tigo TS4-M/S/O/L
- TAP Design Tool
- How to Install your TS4 System
- Installation Training Videos
- Rapid Shutdown with Tigo for NABCEP CE Credit
- Tigo Installation - NABCEP CE Credit Webinar
- Utilize Module-Level Monitoring to Lower O&M Costs
- Rapid Shutdown featuring the TS4-A-S & NEC 2020
- Tigo's SMART Website for System Owners & Installers
- Tigo Distributor Training Resources
- CCA: The Universal Datalogger for PV Systems
- TS4-A: The Solar First Aid Kit
- How do I check compatibility with Tigo TS4 products?
- What is the difference between the TS4-R and the TS4-A?
- Changing the Serial Number for a Replacement Optimizer
- Can I use TS4 in an off-grid system? (i.e. with a charge controller)
- Brochures and Datasheets
- Changed WiFi name or password used by a Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA)?
- Network 101 - Providing Internet access for data loggers: Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA), Cloud Connect (CC), and Maximizer Management Unit (MMU).
- Locating and Identifying Internet Service Communication Equipment
- Installation and Safety Manual - TS4
- TS4-F/TS4-R-F Installation and Safety Manual
- Configure Wi-Fi Internet access for Cloud Connect