The pvsyst utility fully supports DC optimizers. See our article "[GUIDE] Modeling Tigo in PVsyst" for details. To add the latest Tigo optimizers to the pvsyst utility, see below:
- Download the attached file.
- Navigate to "C:\Program Files (x86)\PVsyst6.7.9\DataRO"
- In that directory, find "DCConverters_V6.csv"
- Copy your current version of the "DCConverters_V6.csv" file to a different directory so you can revert to it later if you wish.
- Replace "DCConverters_V6.csv" in the "...\DataRO" directory with the file attached to this article.
- Start PVsyst, and you will now be able to select "TS4-A-O UHD-Core" and "TS4-A-O-DUO" and simulate them in your designs (see below)