The following message is reported:
Warning Code IE 006 - N or PE wiring is abnormal
Loose or broken neutral or ground wires (in the system with TT configuration)
Perform the following steps:
Step 1. Turn off the system.
1. Keep push the ENTER button until the display shows this message
2. Push one time the arrow button up or down for select “NO”
3. Wait until the contactor “CLACK” sound inside the EI Link, then check that the display of the inverter is OFF.
4. Turn OFF the DC switch
5. Turn OFF the external AC switch.
Step 2. Inside the inverter, locate the ground wire and the neutral wire that originate in the main service entrance:
Step 3. Are the PE wire and N wire in good condition?
YES - Continue to Step 4.
NO - Fix wiring issue.
Step 4. Are there any loose ground and neutral connections from the main service entrance to the inverter terminals?
NO - Continue to Step 5.
YES - Fix wiring issue.
Step 5. Turn ON the system in the following reverse order (refer to the image in Step 1):
- Turn on the DC switch.
- Turn on the AC switch.
- Keep the ENTER button pressed until the display shows the message (shown Step1).
- Push one time the arrow button up or down for select "YES".
- Wait until “CLACK” sound of the contactor inside the EI Link, then check if the display of the inverter is ON.
Step 6. If the fault still exists, escalate to Level 2.