This article provides the steps to install and login to the Tigo Energy Intelligence (EI) app.
Step 1: Install the Tigo EI App on your Mobile Device.
- Search for "Tigo Energy Intelligence" on the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android)
- Press on Get and Install
Step 2: Open the Tigo EI App.
Note: When first opening app, it may take a few moments (if installation is still occurring).
Be sure to allow App to access to Location Services.
Step 3: Login to your Tigo user account.
Provide the same login information you have created on your online Tigo account.
If you do not remember your password, press Forgot Password?
If you do not have a Tigo account, tap Enroll
This will create a new Installer Level Account
• Installer Level Accounts can create New Systems (immediately)
• Systems created with Installer Level Account are granted Installer Level access
• Installer Level access includes the ability to modify equipment and serial numbers/mapping
Once you are logged into your Tigo Account, all systems assigned to this account will be available to view and/or modify.
You may also view the system(s) through the Tigo Energy Intelligence (EI) Portal from your desktop at: http://ei.tigoenergy.com/login
If you wish to be granted permission to view and/or modify an existing system(s) that was created by a different Installer Account, you may ask the System Owner to make an official Installer Permission Request, by contacting the Tigo Support Team directly.
Tip: For step-by-step instructions on how to Create and Edit a Tigo System, chose one of these
articles (below). Each article includes a video and a screenshot of each page of the process.
• Create and Edit System - Using EI App (Mobile)
• Create and Edit System - Using EI Portal (Desktop)