- API access requires a Premium data subscription.
- Tigo does not offer the acquisition of report data directly from our Loggers.
- System reports are stored on a server after the interpretation of the encrypted data reports.
- System data is retrieved using this API (Application Programming Interface).
An attached pdf document (below) describes the protocol used by the Tigo Energy API.
- The login name is a user's name used to log in to view a system.
- A login name can be any string but is often a users email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. First, login-in into the server to confirm authorization to access a system's data using an OS command prompt:
#curl -u "<login-name>:<password>" "https://api2.tigoenergy.com/api/v3/users/login"
The server will respond with a "auth" (authorization token) string that is similar to:
2. The "auth" string returned is used as the Bearer string in subsequent calls to the API:
#curl -H "Authorization: Bearer yXFqb9MQ3mOHkkR8QSNcUoxlCaJDZvJFWpLXQBA2h1lNdTFu1-m66S69H6mJo1jRzE5gi0qJTpFo2EqvMHtV0_k9XqzuVRFwaqe0XnhKI" "https://api2.tigoenergy.com/api/v3/data/aggregate?system_id=20&start=2017-04-25T00:00:00&end=2017-05-02T23:59:00&level=min¶m=Pin"
END OF DOCUMENT