I am trying to understand how rapid shutdown works with the TS4-A-O modules.
- Can I initiate rapid shutdown from within the Tigo app? Can I see the current rapid shutdown state from within the app?
- Rapid shutdown is triggered by loss of CCA signal to the TAP. How do I disable this feature? Can I optionally program the system to not shutdown when the CCA signal is lost? Since the CCA/TAP is optional with selective deployment, I assume that by default, modules do not expect to see the CCA/TAP signal.
- Shutdown can be triggered by loss of power at the CCA, or by the AUX input on the CCA. Can I configure the system to recognize just the AUX input to control rapid shutdown?
- I think that NEC requires manual restart after a rapid shutdown has been initiated. What if I have a utility-caused loss of power at my house, which causes the CCA to lose power, triggering a rapid shutdown? Will the system come back on-line automatically when power is restored, or must I manually restart the system?
- Are rapid shutdown events logged in the system?
- Can I get push notifications when a rapid shutdown event is initiated?
Please sign in to leave a comment.