Hello Tigo Team,
Please look at the time laps video I made regarding the handling of shadow management for panel B2 and B3.
- All panels: Jinko Tiger 370 N type: JKM370N-6TL3-B
- Inverter: Growatt MIN 4200 TL XE
- Whole system equipped with Tigo TS4-A-O and CCA
- Rapid fire shut down de-activated via Tigo Support.
For panel B3 (see also the graph in the video)
- 11:06 Shade (left to right) 100%
- 13:48 Shade (left to right) 25%
- 14:30 Shade 0%
From 11:06 till 14:30 very low power output for B3. While at 13:48 only 25% is shaded but still low output. Low power output untill 14:30 while panel has almost no shade.
For panel B2 (see also graph in the video)
- 10:29 Shade 0%
- 10:51 Shade (bottom to middle) 45%
- 11:03 Shade (bottom to top) 50%
- 11:34 - 12:30 Shade (left to right) 50%
Untill 10:51 reasonable power output. Tigo is optimizing. From 11:03 till 12:30 very low output for B2. Tigo is not optimizing.
- Why is the Tigo B3 not optimizing?
- It seems optmizing only takes place from bottom to top or vice versa?
- There is no reason to have optimizers for panels in shade from left to right? As the diodes of the panels are not activated due to the Tigo?
Please sign in to leave a comment.