The EI Residential Design and Installation Certification Course aims to teach you how to successfully install and commission a complete energy storage system using Tigo’s EI Residential Solution (available in the US). This online training course is for solar professionals who use the Tigo EI Residential Solution for their projects.
You will be introduced to a variety of strategies to ensure an expertly installed and easily commissioned system. Learn in-depth concepts for each component of the EI Residential Solution:
- EI Inverter – The brains of the system
- EI Battery – The heart of the system
- EI Automatic Transfer Switch – Required for every system using the EI Battery
- Smart Meter – measures and records important energy flow information
What you will learn in this online self-paced course:
- EI product specifications and their role in the EI Residential Solution
- Simple, easy-to-understand installation criteria and guidelines for a worry-free system
- Important National Electric Code requirements relevant to installation
- How to commission an EI Residential solution using the EI App and EI Online Portal
- How to use Tigo’s Help Center to find quick answers after you have completed the course
It takes approximately 2 hours to complete the entire course. There is a 5-question self-assessment at the end of each lesson and a comprehensive graded 50-question self-assessment at the end of the instruction.
Upon successful completion of the course and assessment, you will be awarded a certificate of completion worth 1.5 NABCEP continuing education credits. You will also be placed on the Tigo Preferred EI Installer list.
Click HERE to watch a short segment from the course on the Tigo ATS Installation.
Click HERE to enroll.