This thirty minute webinar covers PV Safety and Rapid Shutdown with Tigo, including:
- Tigo TS4 (all versions)
- Tigo CCA (Cloud Connect Advanced)
- Tigo TAP (Tigo Access Point)
- Tigo RSS Transmitter
It is a live version of some the material in our online course, "PV Safety with TS4".
The slides for this presentation are attached. Here is link to the recorded webinar:
Here are a few resources mentioned in the webinar:
- Selecting an Inverter for Rapid Shutdown with TS4-F
- This article contains a list of the inverters featuring a built-in RSS Transmitter
- UL Listing of PV Rapid Shutdown Systems
- This document lists inverters and Tigo MLPE that have been tested and certified by UL
- TAP and Gateway Communication Cable Guide
- This article shows details of TAP wiring and cable options
- Here is an article about the NEC 2020 evolving rule making and how it affects PV systems.
To get NABCEP credit for this webinar, go to the online course, "PV Safety with TS4". Register if you don't have an account already. Enroll in the PV Safety Course and complete the materials and quiz. You can skip through any material you have already covered by clicking on the "Complete and continue ->" link at the top of each section. Once you pass the quiz, you will get a certificate which can be submitted to NABCEP for credit.