This one hour webinar covers the installation of:
- Tigo TS4 (all versions)
- Tigo CCA (Cloud Connect Advanced)
- Tigo TAP (Tigo Access Point)
- Tigo RSS Transmitter
It is a live version of some the material in our online course, "Installation Course with TS4".
The slides for this presentation are attached. Here is link to the recorded webinar:
Here is a link to the chat log from the webinar.
Here are a few resources mentioned in the webinar:
- Selecting an Inverter for Rapid Shutdown with TS4-F
- This article contains a list of the inverters featuring a built-in RSS Transmitter
- UL Listing of PV Rapid Shutdown Systems
- This document lists inverters and Tigo MLPE that have been tested and certified by UL
- TAP and Gateway Communication Cable Guide
- This article shows details of TAP wiring and cable options
To get NABCEP credit for this webinar, go to the online course, "Installation Course with TS4". Register if you don't have an account already. Enroll in the Installation Course and complete the materials and quiz. You can skip through any material you have already covered by clicking on the "Complete and continue ->" link at the top of each section. Once you pass the quiz, you will get a certificate which can be submitted to NABCEP for credit.