Upon completion of a training course in the Tigo Academy, an achievement badge is added to the student's user profile in the Tigo Community:
Below is a legend of the Training Course achievement badges:
|EI Residential (EU) design and installation course
|EI Residential (US) design and installation course
|TS4 Design and Installation course
The badge will be added to the account (up to a week after passing the test). Once added, the user will automatically receive an email to confirm the addition.
With your knowledge, contribute to the Tigo Community! This forum lets you connect with your peers to learn, share, and collaborate.
To See Your Badge
Follow these steps to display your Community profile and view your badge:
1. Go to the Tigo Community.
2. Click 'Sign In' in the upper right corner.
3. Use your Tigo EI Account credentials to log in. (The Tigo Help Center, Tigo Community, and Tigo EI portal all use the same account.)
- If this is your first time logging in to the Community or Help Center, you may be redirected to the Tigo EI portal. If so, open a new tab in your browser and go to the Tigo Community again. Click 'Sign In', and you will be automatically logged in.
- If you do not have an account, click the 'Sign up' link below the green 'Login' button.
4. From the Tigo Community page, select 'My Profile' below your User Name.
5. Your badges will be displayed in your profile.
The badges will also be visible when you contribute to the Tigo Community.
Don't see your badge?
Important Note: Badges can only be applied if the user has given the email associated with their Tigo Account. If you are an installer and have not created an account yet, you must create one before you can participate in the Tigo Community.