The Green Glove Service program is an offering by Tigo to provide an extensive review of planned or previously commissioned C&I and residential installations.
For C&I (Commercial and Industrial) installers, the Green Glove program provides the review of existing or planned installations in the following manner:
- Before: Six Point Design Inspection of (1) System Design, (2) Compatibility Design, (3) Installation Plan, (4) Powerflow Chart, (5) System View, (6) Electrical Charts
- During: We remain on-call at regional Tigo locations during installation
- After: We conduct post-installation review and follow-up discussions to answer outstanding questions and gather feedback on the installation experience
- On-Site Consultation: While most work can be done remotely, we will discuss the need for a physical review of current installations
Who is eligible?
- First-time installers of Tigo residential solar and storage products
- New and existing commercial installations with any MLPE equipment