The GO Cellular Kit network adapter lets a Tigo inverter connect to cellular networks.
|Turn off all sources of power to the Tigo inverter and wait until no LEDs are lit before installing the GO Cellular Kit.|
Remove Existing Cellular Network Card and Antenna
Follow this procedure if there is currently a cellular network card and antenna installed in the inverter.
- Turn off all sources of power to the inverter:
• The inverter DC disconnect
• The battery breaker/DC disconnect
• The ATS Service disconnect or inverter breakers within the ATS
- Wait until no LEDs appear lit.
- Remove the inverter access panel.
- Snap-off the cellular antenna board.
- Disconnect and disregard the three-pin connector.
- Remove the cellular antenna.
Install and Connect the Adapter and Antenna
- Snap the adapter bracket onto the four white support pins and attach the adapter.
- Plug the adapter cable into the CCA USB port.
- Replace the cellular antenna assembly and plug it into the adapter Antenna port.