The Cloud Connect (CC) Wi-Fi connection for Internet access can be configured from the Tigo SMART app, but can also be configured using the menu buttons on the front panel.
For an article with pictures see: Configure-Wi-Fi-Internet-access-for-Cloud-Connect with pictures
Note: Requires CC software version 2.7.6 or higher. If the following steps do not work, email email@example.com for assistance and include System ID and street adress.
- Press Menu and Enter, then use the arrow keys to locate 3. Network, press Enter
- Use the arrow keys to locate 3.3 Configure, press Enter
- Use the arrow keys to locate 3.3.2 Wireless, press Enter
- Display: Are you sure? Press Enter for yes, Menu for no
- Display will say "Scanning Wi-Fi Networks" and will list the networks found in descending order of signal strength
- Use the arrow keys to select your preferred network and press Enter
- Display: Need User Name? Press Enter for yes, Menu for no
- If the network only requires a password, press Menu to skip user name entry
- Display: Wi-Fi password?
- Use arrow keys to select each character (A-Z, a-z, symbols, numbers) and press Enter. The Menu button will back up one space.
- Once the password is complete, press Enter
- Display: Auto IP? Press Enter for yes, Menu for no
- Yes = DHCP, which is the most common option
- Display: Save Settings? Press Enter for yes, Menu for no
Display will then read **Activating** Starting Network, followed by Starting Wi-Fi. After it tests the connection and receives a new IP address, the display will read Wi-Fi Success, Press Enter.