The Cloud Connect Wi-Fi connection can be easily configured from the Tigo SMART app, but can also be configured using the menu buttons on the front panel.
Note: Requires version 2.7.6 or higher.
- Press Menu and Enter, then use the arrow keys to locate 3. Network, press Enter
- Use the arrow keys to locate 3.3 Configure, press Enter
- Use the arrow keys to locate 3.3.2 Wireless, press Enter
- Display: Are you sure? Press Enter for yes, Menu for no
- Display will say "Scanning Wi-Fi Networks" and will list the networks found in descending order of signal strength
- Use the arrow keys to select your preferred network and press Enter
- Display: Need User Name? Press Enter for yes, Menu for no
- If the network only requires a password, press Menu to skip user name entry
- Display: Wi-Fi password?
- Use arrow keys to select each character (A-Z, a-z, symbols, numbers) and press Enter. The Menu button will back up one space.
- Once the password is complete, press Enter
- Display: Auto IP? Press Enter for yes, Menu for no
- Yes = DHCP, which is the most common option
- Display: Save Settings? Press Enter for yes, Menu for no
Display will then read **Activating** Starting Network, followed by Starting Wi-Fi. After it tests the connection and receives a new IP address, the display will read Wi-Fi Success, Press Enter.