The TAP and Gateway communicate in the 2.4GHz band. During Discovery, they will choose the best available channel in that range.
Articles in this section
- Can I run my TAP Communication Cable in the DC Power Conduit?
- Cloud Connect/MMU Menu Reference
- Configuring Wi-Fi using Cloud Connect menu buttons
- Do I need a Cloud Connect and Gateway If I don't Need the Data?
- Do I need a fuse for my Cloud Connect?
- Is Cloud Connect a newer version of the MMU?
- Locating and Identifying Communication Equipment
- Manually updating WiFi password on Cloud Connect.
- Network 101 - Cloud Connect Advanced/Cloud Connect/Management Unit
- Opening and Closing TAP