The TAP and Gateway communicate in the 2.4GHz band. During Discovery, they will choose the best available channel in that range.
Articles in this section
- Can I run my TAP Communication Cable in the DC Power Conduit?
- Do I have TAP or Gateway?
- Do I need a Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA) and TAP If I don't Need the Data?
- Do I need a fuse for my Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA)?
- Locating and Identifying Communication Equipment
- Network 101 - Cloud Connect Advanced/Cloud Connect/Management Unit
- Opening and Closing TAP
- Removing your Cloud Connect Advanced from a Discovered System
- Replacing an MMU with a Cloud Connect or Cloud Connect Advanced
- TAP and Gateway Mounting