The TAP and Gateway communicate in the 2.4GHz band. During Discovery, they will choose the best available channel in that range.
Articles in this section
- Network - Locating and Identifying Internet Service Equipment
- Network 101 - Internet Access and Network Reliability
- Network Test - CCA - Verify and Troubleshoot Internet Connection
- Removing a CCA from a Discovered System
- Network Test - Maximizer Management Unit (MMU) Troubleshoot Network Connection
- Can I run my TAP Communication Cable in the PV Array Conduit?
- Do I have TAP or Gateway?
- Do I need a fuse for my Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA)?
- How to change network settings on the Cloud Connect (CC)
- Opening and Closing Tigo Access Point (TAP) cover