Yes, as long as the module specs are compatible with the optimizer. See the Design Tool for more info. You can use the set screw on the optimizer to mount it on the racking.
Articles in this section
- Cloud Connect/MMU Menu Reference
- Configure Wi-Fi Internet access for Cloud Connect
- Configuring Wi-Fi using Cloud Connect menu buttons
- Application: BOS Savings
- Can I connect more than one module to a single optimizer input?
- Can I use optimizers with frameless or bi-facial modules?
- Do Smart Modules and Add-On Optimizers offer the Same Functionality?
- Don't bypass diodes reduce the effects of shading? Why are optimizers better?
- Entering optimizer IDs with a bar code scanner
- How are Tigo Optimizers Different from Microinverters?