Yes, as long as the module specs are compatible with the optimizer. See the Design Tool for more info. You can use the set screw on the optimizer to mount it on the racking.
Articles in this section
- Cloud Connect and Maximizer Management Unit Control Panel Menu Reference
- Configure Wi-Fi Internet access for Cloud Connect
- Configuring Wi-Fi using Cloud Connect menu buttons
- Application: BOS Savings
- Are the Legacy Smart Module J-boxes removable?
- Can I connect more than one module to a single optimizer input?
- Can I use optimizers with frameless or bi-facial modules?
- Cloud Connect Overview (legacy)
- Do Smart Modules and Add-On Optimizers offer the Same Functionality?
- Entering optimizer IDs with a bar code scanner