Yes, as long as the module specs are compatible with the optimizer. See the Design Tool for more info. You can use the set screw on the optimizer to mount it on the racking.
Articles in this section
- Do Smart Modules and Add-On Optimizers Offer the Same Functionality?
- Can I connect more than one module to a single optimizer input?
- Can I use optimizers with frameless or bi-facial modules?
- Don't bypass diodes reduce the effects of shading? Why are optimizers better?
- Entering optimizer IDs with a bar code scanner
- How are Tigo Optimizers Different from Microinverters?
- How are Tigo Optimizers Different From Other DC-DC Optimizers?
- How do I use a dual optimizer (2ES) on a single module?
- How is the Optimizer Protected in Case of Ground Fault (Positive or Negative to Ground)?
- How long are the leads on Tigo optimizers?