If both your inverter and Cloud Connect/Management Unit lose AC power within the same minute, your optimizers will interpret this as AC grid loss and automatically enter NEC compliant Rapid Shutdown. See "Application: Module-level Disconnect for Safest Solar" for more details.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my Profile Information or email address?
- How-to Transfer Ownership of a Tigo Account to a Different Email Address
- Which inverters are compatible with TS4 Flex MLPE?
- Adding Tigo optimizers to pvsyst
- Brochures and Datasheets
- Can I use TS4 in an off-grid system? (i.e. with a charge controller)
- Can Tigo's TS4 work with 96-cell PV modules? (70V+)
- Can we use an Optimizer on Just One String or One Module?
- Commonly Used Terms
- Do you have performance data comparing Solaredge to Tigo?