If both your inverter and Cloud Connect/Management Unit lose AC power within the same minute, your optimizers will interpret this as AC grid loss and automatically enter NEC compliant Rapid Shutdown. See "Application: Module-level Disconnect for Safest Solar" for more details.
Articles in this section
- Brochures and Datasheets
- Can I use TS4 in an off-grid system? (i.e. with a charge controller)
- Changing the Serial Number for a Replacement Optimizer
- What do the different alerts mean?
- Adding Tigo optimizers to pvsyst
- Can we use an Optimizer on Just One String or One Module?
- Can you explain the relationship between the inverter MPPT and the optimized module/string?
- Commonly Used Terms
- Do you have performance data comparing Solaredge to Tigo?
- How can I purchase premium monitoring for my system?