Check your datasheets. Tigo optimizers are certified to 1000V, but you should verify that all of your system components are compatible.
Articles in this section
- What do the different alerts mean?
- Adjusting scan settings on Power-One inverters
- Brochures and Datasheets
- Can I use Tigo with a 1000V inverter?
- Can I use TS4 in an off-grid system? (i.e. with a charge controller)
- Can we use an Optimizer on Just One String or One Module?
- Can you explain the relationship between the inverter MPPT and the optimized module/string?
- Commonly Used Terms
- Design Guidelines for North America Residential Market with Fronius
- Do you have performance data comparing solaredge to Tigo?