Yes, the Cloud Connect is the newer of the 2 Data Loggers. However, both the Cloud Connect and MMU are no longer manufactured or sold, and are considered Legacy equipment.
See our Downloads Center for the Quick Start Guide and Installation Manual (located in the Legacy section at the bottom of the page).
Additional information about the Cloud Connect:
- Configure using the Tigo EI app, available in the app store for iOS, and Google Play for Android. Network's name and password are required, WPS buttons are not supported.
When Cloud Connect is mounted inside a metal enclosure WiFi connection will not work unless there's an extension antenna mounted outside the metal box.
In the case of a multi-Cloud Connect system, where all the Cloud Connect units are in a metal enclosure, each Cloud Connect will need an extension antenna in order to have an Internet connection over WiFi.
The extension antenna can be purchased from Tigo, P.N 006-90028-00.
- The output power of the WiFi complies with WLAN; IEEE 802.11b: 18 dBm; IEEE 802.11a/g/n: 15 dBm.
Via Ethernet: by connecting a cable.
Emergency Push Button (EPB, 'mushroom button'):
- Any off-shelf Normally Open (NO) button should work.
- A push button can be purchased from Tigo, P.N 983-00071-00.
- For internal use only.
Cloud Connect and MMU:
- Are completely compatible and can be used together in the same installation if needed.