For a great explanation on the science of Tigo’s MPPT please see the article and whitepaper called “Impedance Matching”. The Tigo technology effectively sets the string current using the best module(s) as a reference. The inverter sees a relatively steady current and adjusts the global load on the system to find MPP at a system level.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my Email address, Add Another User, etc., for a system?
- Reset, Change Tigo User password and how-to Transfer Ownership
- Which Inverters is Tigo Compatible With?
- What do the different alerts mean?
- Adding Tigo optimizers to pvsyst
- Brochures and Datasheets
- Can I use TS4 in an off-grid system? (i.e. with a charge controller)
- Can we use an Optimizer on Just One String or One Module?
- Can you explain the relationship between the inverter MPPT and the optimized module/string?
- Commonly Used Terms