Smart Modules as well as retrofit optimizers are balancing the system and mitigating mismatch using Impedance Matching technology. Therefore, there's no need for an additional MPP tracker, as the optimizers are the ones who take care of the peak performance of each individual string.
Articles in this section
- What do the different alerts mean?
- Adjusting scan settings on Power-One inverters
- Brochures and Datasheets
- Can I use Tigo with a 1000V inverter?
- Can we use an Optimizer on Just One String or One Module?
- Can you explain the relationship between the inverter MPPT and the optimized module/string?
- Commonly Used Terms
- Design Guidelines for North America Residential Market with Fronius
- Do you have performance data comparing solaredge to Tigo?
- How can I purchase premium monitoring for my system?