The leads for the typical Smart Module Jbox are 1.1 meters. The leads for the 2ES (retrofit) are 1.3 meters standard. Tigo offers an XL version of the 2ES retrofit that has 2.1 meter leads.
Articles in this section
- Do Smart Modules and Add-On Optimizers Offer the Same Functionality?
- Can I connect more than one module to a single optimizer input?
- Can I use optimizers with frameless or bi-facial modules?
- Don't bypass diodes reduce the effects of shading? Why are optimizers better?
- Entering optimizer IDs with a bar code scanner
- How are Tigo Optimizers Different from Microinverters?
- How are Tigo Optimizers Different From Other DC-DC Optimizers?
- How do I use a dual optimizer (2ES) on a single module?
- How is the Optimizer Protected in Case of Ground Fault (Positive or Negative to Ground)?
- How long are the leads on Tigo optimizers?