Optimizers will continue operating until the smart module reaches the minimum voltage, about 10V. Optimization and monitoring will resume when the optimizer is back in normal operating voltage range.
Articles in this section
- Cloud Connect and Maximizer Management Unit Control Panel Menu Reference
- Configure Wi-Fi Internet access for Cloud Connect
- Configuring Wi-Fi using Cloud Connect menu buttons
- Application: BOS Savings
- Are the Legacy Smart Module J-boxes removable?
- Can I connect more than one module to a single optimizer input?
- Can I use optimizers with frameless or bi-facial modules?
- Cloud Connect Overview (legacy)
- Do Smart Modules and Add-On Optimizers offer the Same Functionality?
- Entering optimizer IDs with a bar code scanner