Optimizers will continue operating until the smart module reaches the minimum voltage, about 10V. Optimization and monitoring will resume when the optimizer is back in normal operating voltage range.
Articles in this section
- Cloud Connect/MMU Menu Reference
- Configure Wi-Fi Internet access for Cloud Connect
- Configuring Wi-Fi using Cloud Connect menu buttons
- Application: BOS Savings
- Can I connect more than one module to a single optimizer input?
- Can I use optimizers with frameless or bi-facial modules?
- Do Smart Modules and Add-On Optimizers offer the Same Functionality?
- Don't bypass diodes reduce the effects of shading? Why are optimizers better?
- Entering optimizer IDs with a bar code scanner
- How are Tigo Optimizers Different from Microinverters?