- Configure using the Tigo SMART app, available in here for iOS, and here for Android. Network's name and password are required, WPS buttons are not supported.
- When Cloud Connect is mounted inside a metal enclosure Wi-Fi connection will not work unless the antenna is extended and mounted outside the metal box.
- In case of multi Cloud Connect system, where all the Cloud Connect units are in a metal enclosure, each Cloud Connect will need its antenna to be extended in order to have internet connection over WiFi.
The extension cable for the Wi-Fi antenna and a matching cable gland can be purchased from Tigo, P.N 006-90029-00.
The output power of the WiFi complies with WLAN; IEEE 802.11b: 18 dBm; IEEE 802.11a/g/n: 15 dBm.
Via Ethernet: by connecting a cable.
Emergency Push Button (EPB, 'mushroom button'):
- Any off shelf Normally Open (NO) button should work.
- See wiring instructions for multiple CC units here
- For internal use only. Do not connect any unapproved devices to the USB port.
Cloud Connect and MMU:
- Are completely compatible and can be used together in the same installation if needed.