Here are the consumption values for the Tigo Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA) and the Tigo Access Point (TAP).
- Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA) consumes, on average, up to 3 Watts.
- A single TAP or Gateway consumes, on average, 0.5 Watts.
- A CCA with a maximum of 7 TAPs consumes, on average, approximately 6.5 Watts.
- 3 Watts + (7 * 0.5) Watts = 3 W + 3.5 W = 6.5 Watts.
- Maximum Power Consumption of CCA: 16W
What power supply should I use to power the CCA?
The CCA data sheet states a power supply rating from the DC power supply to the CCA as 10-25V. Most installers would use either a 12V or a 24V power supply.
If there are more than two TAPs in the design, you must use a 24V power supply so the TAP will have sufficient voltage to operate.