The MM-2ES shuts down, sends 'output over current' status and all other standard readings as usual, such as current and voltage. The optimizer waits in OFF position until the Management Unit (MMU) turns it back ON, once the hazard is no longer present.
Articles in this section
- Cloud Connect and Maximizer Management Unit Control Panel Menu Reference
- Configure Wi-Fi Internet access for Cloud Connect
- Application: BOS Savings
- Are the Legacy Smart Module J-boxes removable?
- Can I connect more than one module to a single optimizer input?
- Can I use optimizers with frameless or bi-facial modules?
- Cloud Connect Overview (legacy)
- Do Smart Modules and Add-On Optimizers offer the Same Functionality?
- Entering optimizer IDs with a bar code scanner
- How are Tigo Optimizers Different from Microinverters?