The MM-2ES shuts down, sends 'output over current' status and all other standard readings as usual, such as current and voltage. The optimizer waits in OFF position until the Management Unit (MMU) turns it back ON, once the hazard is no longer present.
Articles in this section
- Do Smart Modules and Add-On Optimizers offer the Same Functionality?
- Can I connect more than one module to a single optimizer input?
- Can I use optimizers with frameless or bi-facial modules?
- Don't bypass diodes reduce the effects of shading? Why are optimizers better?
- Entering optimizer IDs with a bar code scanner
- How are Tigo Optimizers Different from Microinverters?
- How are Tigo Optimizers Different From Other DC-DC Optimizers?
- How do I use a dual optimizer (2ES) on a single module?
- How is the Optimizer Protected in Case of Ground Fault (Positive or Negative to Ground)?
- How long are the leads on Tigo optimizers?