All Tigo Optimizers are dual rated: 600V/1000V. Most cables say “600V UL” and then “TUV 2 PfG 1169”, which is the TUV 1000V certification. The 1000V UL cables say “1000V UL” and have Amphenol H4 or MC4 Plus connectors.
Articles in this section
- Do Smart Modules and Add-On Optimizers offer the Same Functionality?
- Can I connect more than one module to a single optimizer input?
- Can I use optimizers with frameless or bi-facial modules?
- Don't bypass diodes reduce the effects of shading? Why are optimizers better?
- Entering optimizer IDs with a bar code scanner
- How are Tigo Optimizers Different from Microinverters?
- How are Tigo Optimizers Different From Other DC-DC Optimizers?
- How do I use a dual optimizer (2ES) on a single module?
- How is the Optimizer Protected in Case of Ground Fault (Positive or Negative to Ground)?
- How long are the leads on Tigo optimizers?