All Tigo Optimizers are dual rated: 600V/1000V. Most cables say “600V UL” and then “TUV 2 PfG 1169”, which is the TUV 1000V certification. The 1000V UL cables say “1000V UL” and have Amphenol H4 or MC4 Plus connectors.
Articles in this section
- Cloud Connect/MMU Menu Reference
- Configure Wi-Fi Internet access for Cloud Connect
- Configuring Wi-Fi using Cloud Connect menu buttons
- Application: BOS Savings
- Can I connect more than one module to a single optimizer input?
- Can I use optimizers with frameless or bi-facial modules?
- Cloud Connect Overview (legacy)
- Do Smart Modules and Add-On Optimizers offer the Same Functionality?
- Entering optimizer IDs with a bar code scanner
- How are Tigo Optimizers Different from Microinverters?