Maximum internal temperature for MM-2ES50 is 110C-120C. In standard operation conditions, meaning installed in a system with up to 25% mismatch, Tigo Optimizer dissipates about ~30C. That means that if ambient temperature is 25C so around Optimizer it'll be ~55C maximum in those conditions at rated current.
Articles in this section
- Do Smart Modules and Add-On Optimizers offer the Same Functionality?
- Can I connect more than one module to a single optimizer input?
- Can I use optimizers with frameless or bi-facial modules?
- Don't bypass diodes reduce the effects of shading? Why are optimizers better?
- Entering optimizer IDs with a bar code scanner
- How are Tigo Optimizers Different from Microinverters?
- How are Tigo Optimizers Different From Other DC-DC Optimizers?
- How do I use a dual optimizer (2ES) on a single module?
- How is the Optimizer Protected in Case of Ground Fault (Positive or Negative to Ground)?
- How long are the leads on Tigo optimizers?