Maximum internal temperature for MM-2ES50 is 110C-120C. In standard operation conditions, meaning installed in a system with up to 25% mismatch, Tigo Optimizer dissipates about ~30C. That means that if ambient temperature is 25C so around Optimizer it'll be ~55C maximum in those conditions at rated current.
Articles in this section
- Cloud Connect and Maximizer Management Unit Control Panel Menu Reference
- Configure Wi-Fi Internet access for Cloud Connect
- Application: BOS Savings
- Are the Legacy Smart Module J-boxes removable?
- Can I connect more than one module to a single optimizer input?
- Can I use optimizers with frameless or bi-facial modules?
- Cloud Connect Overview (legacy)
- Do Smart Modules and Add-On Optimizers offer the Same Functionality?
- How are Tigo Optimizers Different from Microinverters?
- How are Tigo Optimizers Different From Other DC-DC Optimizers?