Wireless is a very common form of communication in the world. Cellular phones, wireless modems, WiFi, Bluetooth; all are examples to very commonly used technologies, all based on wireless communication. Other technologies that exists in the solar market, such as Power Line Communication (PLC), are fairly new technologies that are not yet widely adopted. PLC will have many problems as it is not commonly used, unlike wireless that many industries have already investigated for years, it is well known for its pros and cons and Tigo is merely implementing a mature technology.
Articles in this section
- What do the different alerts mean?
- Adjusting scan settings on Power-One inverters
- Brochures and Datasheets
- Can I use Tigo with a 1000V inverter?
- Can I use TS4 in an off-grid system? (i.e. with a charge controller)
- Can we use an Optimizer on Just One String or One Module?
- Can you explain the relationship between the inverter MPPT and the optimized module/string?
- Changing the Serial Number for a Replacement Optimizer
- Commonly Used Terms
- Design Guidelines for North America Residential Market with Fronius