CEC is California Energy Commission and it weights efficiency at different power levels according to what percentage of the time is the device operating at this power level. This method is typically being used to evaluate inverter efficiency. According to that math, Tigo has a 99.6% weighted efficiency.
Articles in this section
- What do the different alerts mean?
- Adjusting scan settings on Power-One inverters
- Brochures and Datasheets
- Can I use Tigo with a 1000V inverter?
- Can I use TS4 in an off-grid system? (i.e. with a charge controller)
- Can we use an Optimizer on Just One String or One Module?
- Can you explain the relationship between the inverter MPPT and the optimized module/string?
- Commonly Used Terms
- Design Guidelines for North America Residential Market with Fronius
- Do you have performance data comparing solaredge to Tigo?