Once a Tigo Inverter has been commissioned, the Installer can confirm success by temporarily accessing the Inverter's real-time production data, warnings, and notifications via Bluetooth.
This enables the Installer to witness the operational power flow to confirm that there are no unexpected faults or settings changes required (before leaving the site). It also allows them to troubleshoot activity during return visits.
Note: The temporary Bluetooth connection is for confirmation purposes only, and it requires the installer to be within close proximity to the Inverter. This connection cannot be accessed remotely.
Available Real-Time Data
Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS):
- Connect to the Inverter's internal CCA, via Bluetooth
- Find the system in the Tigo EI App.
- Select the Settings gear (bottom right).
- Choose Edit System.
- Press Select Equipment.
- Select View Details.
Press Connect on the desired inverter.
It will take a few moments for the Bluetooth scan and connection to complete.
Note: If this is your first time connecting to the inverter during commissioning, choose Setup instead.
Accessing Real-Time Data
- On the EI Setup page, select the 3-dot button (top right corner).
Choose Real-Time Data (bottom).
You can now scroll through the real-time data for the inverter you're connected to.
- Install Tigo Energy Intelligence (EI) App on your mobile device
- Commissioning: Connecting EI Inverter to customer's Wi-Fi