There are many manufacturers of Inverters and PV Modules, and they are constantly creating new product.
Since these manufacturers do not notify Tigo of their new products, the company relies upon the Installers to provide the the make/model of the new item(s). This means that the Installer accounts have the power to add a new manufacturer or model to the official Tigo list.
Here are the instructions for both the Tigo EI App and the online Tigo Portal.
Tigo EI App:
- Navigate to the Equipment page and select Inverter and PV Modules
- Press the down arrow next to the Inverter or PV Module Manufacturer to go to list
- Press the + Button (upper right) to add a new Module Manufacturer or model
- Go to Equipment Page (left column) and click the + Equipment button (right)
- Select Inverters & PV Modules in the dropdown menu
- In the pop-up window, select either the Add Inverter or the Add PV Modules section
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the Manufacturer list.
- Select + Add Panel Manufacturer
- Type in the new Manufacturer and Model
- Click Add button (lower right)
Note: Once you have created the new Manufacturer and Model, the item will only be selectable on this system. Our Website Engineers will review that item and then make it available to all installers at Tigo upon confirmation.
Having a hard time? Contact our highly trained and helpful Technical Support Team today!