Welcome to the Tigo Energy Forum!
This community is here for you to connect with your peers to learn, share, and collaborate.
We value your contributions. To build a healthy, vibrant community, please review and adhere to the following guidelines:
- Search for your question before starting a new discussion. Someone may have already provided a solution to your question.
- Be respectful and friendly. Use appropriate tone and language and encourage others.
- Share your knowledge and what you know.
- Ask for help and help others. Provide enough detail, including screenshots and links if needed.
- Rate postings and provide constructive feedback when someone has helped you.
- Post personal contact information, such as phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses. This community is a public forum and visible to the entire Internet.
- Openly discuss actions taken by the moderators. Please contact the community manager at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question.
- Spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion.Official Tigo partners may recommend their products in the community or a relevant community discussion where it provides a solution to the customer's question. Promotions of solutions that are not from official Tigo partners will be removed and posters will be directed to information on how to become a Tigo partner.
- Use bad language or insulting/offensive language. Do not post or link to content that disparages Tigo, its vendors, partners, or affiliates.
- Post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous or harassing.
- Post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography.
- Post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights(including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to. You may link to other community content or publicly available Tigo documentation if appropriately attributed and relevant.
- Post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights.
- Post or link to confidential information of Tigo, its partners, affiliates or vendors or any third party.
- Change the discussion topic. Please start a new discussion for a different issue.
- Provide inaccurate answers to questions.It is better not to comment if you don’t know the answer.
- Ask for Votes. It is better if votes are performed on the users' own accord, keeping the focus on the discussion and the solutions our users share.
We reserve the right to change our Code of Conduct at any point in order to keep our forum, helpful, friendly, and safe.
We may remove content or restrict participation in the Tigo community at our discretion.
Some community members answering questions and providing comments in the forums have badges next to their user ID, showing that they are a Tigo Distributor, Tigo Enhanced Program partner, or Tigo Employee.
To request a title badge for your user account, please contact email@example.com.
Peers helping Peers!
Tigo Energy Enthusiasts - Thank you for building our community.
Tigo Community Manager