The power supplies for both the Cloud Connect and Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA) draw less than 1A, so these can be installed on minimally sized (10A or more) circuits. For feeding wires serving a 10A circuit and the DIN Rail Power Supply, use code compliant conductors derated for your conditions. (NEC 310.15 in the USA) For the wires going from the DIN rail power supply to the Cloud Connect Advanced inside the provided enclosure, use AWG #20 or larger wires.
Articles in this section
- Can I run my TAP Communication Cable in the DC Power Conduit?
- Do I have TAP or Gateway?
- Do I need a Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA) and TAP If I don't Need the Data?
- Do I need a fuse for my Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA)?
- Locating and Identifying Communication Equipment
- Network 101 - Cloud Connect Advanced/Cloud Connect/Management Unit
- Opening and Closing TAP
- Removing your Cloud Connect Advanced from a Discovered System
- Replacing an MMU with a Cloud Connect or Cloud Connect Advanced
- TAP and Gateway Mounting