The power supplies for both the Cloud Connect and Cloud Connect advanced draw less than 1A, so these can be installed on minimally sized (10A or more) circuits. For feeding wires serving a 10A circuit and the DIN Rail Power Supply, use code compliant conductors derated for your conditions. (NEC 310.15 in the USA) For the wires going from the DIN rail power supply to the Cloud Connect Advanced inside the provided enclosure, use AWG #20 or larger wires.
Articles in this section
- Cloud Connect/MMU Menu Reference
- Configuring Wi-Fi using Cloud Connect menu buttons
- Do I need a Cloud Connect and Gateway If I don't Need the Data?
- Do I need a fuse for my Cloud Connect?
- Is Cloud Connect a newer version of the MMU?
- Manually updating WiFi password on Cloud Connect.
- Network 101 - Cloud Connect Advanced/Cloud Connect/Management Unit
- Removing your Cloud Connect from a Discovered System
- Replacing an MMU with a Cloud Connect or Cloud Connect Advanced
- Tigo Main Page System Internet Connection Status