1 - Send Tigo SMART App to device
Access Apple's iOS device App Store or Google's Android apps via Google Play. Search for the ‘Tigo SMART ’ app. Select Install.
Browser links to apps:
2 - Run the App
When you first run the App it may take a few minutes to startup because some of the App installation is still occurring.
Be sure to give permission to this App to use Location Services.
3 - Sign-in to your Tigo User account
Using the Username and Password fields, then tap Sign-In. All available systems for this account will be shown
If needed, create a Tigo User Account:
- Tap Enroll, shown beneath the red outlined arrow, below.
- This will create a new Tigo User - Installer Type account.
- This New User can create New Systems, immediately.
- Systems created with an Installer Type account are automatically given Installer Type access.
- Installers can add and modify equipment and serial numbers.
- The new Installer User has to be given permission for existing systems by the System Owner to have visibility to existing systems, which were created by a different installer user account.
How-To Create, View, or Edit systems using App Create View and Edit a Tigo System