In order finish Discovery successfully, all Tigo optimizers must be turned on. Since their power supply is the solar modules they are connected to, there must be enough sunlight to keep the MLPE turned on during the entire Discovery process. If the sun goes down before Discovery completes, it will continue automatically the next morning as soon as the optimizers are turned back on.
Articles in this section
- Changed WiFi name or password used by a Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA)?
- Discovery Troubleshooting
- Why can I not connect my smart phone to my CCA?
- Configuring Static IP
- Do I need internet connectivity to install a new PV System with the App 3.0?
- Can I use the App 3.0 to configure a CCA that has been configured before?
- Can I run Discovery at any time?